Rely on the professionals of SR Squared Computers, Inc for network solutions in Homewood, IL
SR Squared Computers, Inc specializes in computer networks. Whether it’s designing your office network, upgrading existing network technology, organizing data for quick retrieval, or giving training in networking basic – we can provide you with a comprehensive suite of networking services at surprisingly affordable prices.
Sharing files, tracking projects and communicating across different departments becomes so much easier with our professional network solutions. A smooth and efficient computer network adds immeasurable value to your business by improving efficiency and significantly reducing costs.
As a networking company that’s worked with businesses ranging from small-scale ventures to large enterprises, we bring to you superlative levels of technical expertise and experience. Our data communication and networking services include setting up highly fault tolerant LAN (local area networks) and WAN (wide area networks) infrastructure, providing networking security audit and design, intrusion detection, and complete VPN solutions.
We conduct intensive assessments of your company’s existing systems to identify the best technology for your business needs. We support your existing computer network with maintenance, high-quality upgrades, and superb administration. We look after network security, installing foolproof firewalls to make sure that your Microsoft or Novell network is safe from hackers and nasty viruses. You can depend on us for comprehensive network management while you concentrate on taking care of your business!
Our networking specialists are certified by reputed names such as Novell, Microsoft, and Apple, and fully equipped to provide you with the best support for your organization’s networking needs.
We have the resources to deliver the following services:
- Evaluation of current hardware and software assets.
- Purchase/procurement assistance for network hardware and software.
- Network design, installation, and maintenance of peer-to-peer (p2p) and client server networks using Microsoft Windows or Novell NetWare.
- Network design, implementation and maintenance in LAN (Local Area Network) and WAN (Wide Area Network).
Internet and network security management.
- Troubleshooting and debugging computer networks.
- Computer network upgrades.
- 24/7 emergency network support.
- Training on how to use and administer computer systems and software.